|Salary||£9.71 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
British clothing retailer is seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives to support at their busy contact centre based by London Bridge.
These are a temporary to permanent positions to start ASAP and will pay £9.71 per hour.
The roles will involve working on a shift rota basis between 9am and 11pm and will include some weekends.
The Customer Service Representatives will represent the brand, providing customers with a consistent and effortless experience that inspires their confidence and trust. The main duties of the of the Customer Service Representative will include:
- Providing a first class experience to customers via telephone, email and webchat
- Ensuring all customer queries are answered
- Taking customer orders over the phone, managing queries and resolving issues
- Working towards set KPIs and upselling products
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A charming and engaging telephone manner
- Flexible on working hours, including evenings, nights and weekends
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment or customer facing role
- Excellent IT skills
- Fluency in French/Spanish/Italian/German is desirable, but not essential