|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location - Teviot House - Gyle
Pay Rate - £10.12
Start date – 14th October 2019
Temporary to Permanent Contract
35 hours per week - 8 week fixed rotation shift pattern
7am- 3pm 8am – 4pm 9am – 5pm 10am – 6pm 12pm - 8pm (only 1 week in 5)
Working 1 Saturday in 4 (9am-2pm). On the Saturday worked, candidate gets a full day off (Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday) during the week. As the shift is only 5 hours on Saturday, candidate is required to work an extra half an hours each day during that week to make up the hours.
Business Banking Tier 1
Working in the inbound telephony centre managing inbound customer queries. Typical queries include:
- Stop cheques
- Balance enquiries
- Lost and stolen cards
- Making payments for customers
- Fraud queries
- Loan queries
- Money transfers
- Registrations over the phone
It is not a sales role and there are no sales targets for employees but candidates are expected to have a business conversation with the customer. E.g. recommending services which customer may find useful – business insurance, promoting internet banking etc.
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service
- Face to face or Call centre experience required
- Confident when dealing with Customers
- Customer focused and a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with your customers
- Competent PC skill
- Team work
- looking to help colleagues around them.
Successful candidates must pass a CREDIT CHECK and a DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK.
If you are interested please apply