Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary:||£18500 - £19000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Georgia Bishop|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2019 17:08|
The foreign exchange industry thrives on relationships and trust. My clients customer services representatives are at the forefront, ensuring that clients can have their concerns and queries put at ease by the positive, friendly voice at the other end of the phone. You will be our customers' first point of contact, providing expert service for all queries relating to their account and their transactions. You will ensure queries are resolved efficiently and that customers have a positive experience in all interaction with us becoming advocates of the company.
This is a full time permanent position working 40 hours per week, between Monday to Friday (may include bank holidays) Current opening hours are 07:30 to 21:00 Monday to Friday Our offices are in Coventry, Midlands Flexibility will be required in line with business needs. Offering a salary of £19,000 plus bonuses.
You will be:
• The first point of contact for all customer queries through our various support channels, resolving them by using your initiative as opposed to reading from a script
• Collaborating with colleagues across departments to fix problems that are just too tough for one person to crack
• Tracking down information for colleagues in various business areas
• Ensuring all customer communications are logged appropriately and referred to other business units where required
• Taking personal ownership over the customer experience
• Ensuring customers receive great service and leave satisfied
• Speaking positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services
• Ensuring that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
• Providing professional, effective and consistent communication to customers to meet their expectations and increase brand loyalty.
• Experience in a Customer Service/middle office role would be great, but not a necessity if you're a
• quick learner
• Having worked via telephone, email and face to face is desirable but not essential, as our training is
• supportive and thorough
• Excellent English, written and verbal is essential
• Additional languages to a business standard would be fantastic. Notably French, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazilian) or Portuguese
• You'll need clear written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent and empathetic listener
• Good organisational skills notably prioritisation
• Strong numerical skills
If you are interested please click APPLY!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's