|Salary||£10.91 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate : £10.91/hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 1 month temporary role, offering a pay rate of £10.91 per hour. You will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday, between 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Excellent support and training will be provided.
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Customer service experience is required
- Strong Admin skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication - oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Experience within the Motor trade desirable
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK