Customer Service Representative
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representative|
|Salary:||Up to £9.75 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Mike Doyle|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 12:24|
Acorn is looking for a couple of Customer Service Representatives to work at one of our main clients in Deeside.
The job is for a fixed 12 month contract.
- Working in close partnership with the External Sales Team, you will be the principle point of contact for a group of customers, ensuring that their orders are processed efficiently and accurately, that their requirements are fulfilled, and that all sales opportunities are maximised.
- Receive, review and interpret customer orders, prioritising as required, in-line with the Contract Review procedure. Checking materials and production capacity. Subsequently, convert customer orders into a standardised format to facilitate ease and accuracy of data entry, at a later stage.
- Coordination of all customer support involving other functions, liasing regularly with External Sales, Estimating, Purchasing, Technical, Transport, and Production Planning.
- Effective monitoring, handling and management of bulk orders.
- Providing cover for other areas during periods of holidays / absences.
- Initial registration of customer complaints and the creation of a Customer Complaint Case File. Where appropriate, resolve complaints personally. In instances where a complaint is escalated, remaining the customer's primary point of contact until such a time that it is fully resolved and closed.
- Answer and action customer enquiries by phone / fax / e-mail, responding to customer needs and proactively problem solving, as required.
- Through regular contact with existing customers, assist with the generation of enquiries and the ensuring of repeat business. Supporting the Commercial team targeting key customers
- Responding to and following-up customer requests for marketing and technical information.
- Supporting the Sales Order Administrators input and check orders within key time-frames.
- In conjunction with Purchasing, liaise with suppliers to source products required to fulfil customer orders.
- Provide quotations / prices to customers in the absence of the Estimating team- ad-hoc duty.
- Develop solid technical and industry knowledge and provide informed technical support to customers.
- Responding to customer's requests for samples.
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm.
- Friday - 8.30am-4.00pm.
Rate of pay:
- £9.80 per hour.
Please apply or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's