Buddi is a vibrant, and innovative technology company that is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a new recruit to lead our 24/7 Customer Service and Monitoring teams. We are based in Rickmansworth, WD3 and supply our solutions to both the Health and Security Industries Worldwide.
At Buddi we put the customer at the heart of everything we do, we have a team who are positive and proactive in helping our customers, and will always put the customer first.
This position is all about delivering excellent Customer Service as well as building relationships with existing clients, customers and Key accounts through effective structure and understanding of the customers’ needs, motivating and enabling the team to excel.
See the job description below, and if you think this is your ideal job, please send your CV to apply for the position.
To lead our global customer service and monitoring teams with positivity
To lead our continuous innovation improvements in how we deliver our services with tenacity
To lead our training and development program across all our customer service operators with consistency
To take responsibility and accountability for the performance of the teams with reliability
- Strong Customer Service, Call Centre, Monitoring Centre background at a managerial level or relevant transferable skills to this environment
- Technical aptitude an advantage
- Extremely Reliable Team Player
- Committed to providing high-quality customer service
- Organised and methodical, with a high attention to structure
- Problem solver
- Ability to take initiative
- Sound judgement
- Able to adapt and implement changes in a dynamic environment
Education/ Qualifications / Certifications
Satisfactory reference checks. Positive can-do attitude is much more important than qualifications and education.
Job Type: Full-time, 40hrs per week, e.g. Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm or 10am - 6.30pm. A degree of flexibility is required due to workload demands and to meet our various time zone demands with our 24/7 teams.
Job Type: Full-time