|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Established, forward thinking beauty retail based organisation, have a new opportunity for an Customer Service Manager to join their team which is situated in the area of Bristol, but will also involve regular travel across the South-West.
You will be offered a salary of £20,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, a pension scheme, generous discounts on products and services, a company mobile phone and health care package.
Working hours are Full Time, 40 hours per week (core hours Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.00pm). Parking will be available.
Customer Service Manager
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join the Head Office team in Bristol. If you're super organised, passionate about customer service and a real team player, this could be the role for you. You'll be joining at an exciting time of change and growth. You will report directly to the Business Development Manager and your main responsibilities will include:
- Custodian of the customer service function
- Providing cover to our network of Tanning Studios as and when required
- Management of the customer helpline and complaints process
- Answering customer enquiries via social media and email platforms
- Providing support to the Office Manager/ Accounts Assistant
- Providing marketing assistance to the Marketing Manager
- General administration support for the Head Office Team including the Business Development Manager, HR Manager, Training Manager and Area Manager
- Aid in the smooth running of the Head Office
- Ad hoc duties
- Helping to develop procedures and practices
Required Experience and Skills
- Customer service experience
- Flexible approach
- A full UK driving licence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Customer orientated
- MS Office
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience of office work
- Customer facing experience
- Customer complaint handing experience
- Vocational qualification
You will ideally have previous experience within a Customer Service Manager role and have a really positive and motivational approach and a strong focus on customer service and sales. You will need to have strong initiative to go above and beyond expectations. You'll need to be educated to A Level standard or equivalent. Any relevant qualifications will be welcomed.
If you are interested then please hit apply or send your CV to email@example.com
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you're not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.