Customer Service Manager
|Job Title:||Customer Service Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 12:18|
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager to join a highly respected, exciting and long-established organisation based in central London. To deliver companywide objectives, team targets and individual targets and ensure that all accounts managed have a robust strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet the commercial needs of the business.
- Support the Regional Teams to deliver the best service to their respective local teams and allow them to achieve the goals set in their regional plans (support and customer service)
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the campaigns and guide regional team to ensure that all service levels and delivery are consistent across all offices (governance)
- Work cohesively with other departments to provide advice, support, direction and content
This position will manage and mentor a team of 5-10 Executives, Managers and Senior Managers, based in central London. They main purposes are to process requests and give advice and excellent customer service experience based on specific SLAs; as well as to improve the quality of customer service and maintain global consistency. Monitoring and Guidance of the regional team is achieved by enforcing rules, decisions and formats which are based on the organisations practices and knowledgebase
- Provide training, guidance and direction to the team, monitoring their work for accuracy and completion and carrying out performance evaluations. This involves reviewing work and decisions and providing informed feedback.
- Coach and support individual team members to develop and thrive in their role as well as ensuring company values are adhered to.
- Responsible for the recruitment process of the team and for clarifying and evolving their roles
- Given the nature of this role - the post holder will also be required perform some more complex and difficult tasks - such as handling and managing sensitive information.
- Manage resources and plan ahead to ensure that the team has the capacity and skill to provide the service required.
- Develop creativity in the team, through an innovation meeting where new formats and ideas are discussed, based on trends and actual requirements
- Regularly monitors adherence to global standards and policies.
- Regularly meets with teams local and region to ensure appropriate and meaningful support of global projects
- Chair regular team meetings with all regional teams to keep them abreast of current status, obtain feedback and discuss complex cases.
- Provide updated on performance of team to regional heads to demonstrate performance against targets
- Organises regular feedback surveys to ensure quality of service.
- You will be an enthusiastic and passionate people manager (natural team leader)
- Excellent communicator - articulate and comfortable to speak to anyone and in any environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Thrive under pressure working in an ever changing dynamic environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Cultural sensitive - able to act with diplomacy and tact (face to face, written and telephonically)
- Encourage creativity and innovation for your team, with a clear and attainable vision for your team
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- Superb multi-tasker.
- Demonstrable team management experience
Sound exciting? Get in touch! Click apply now below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's