Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently working exclusively with one of our favoured clients in their search for a Customer Service Advisor to work on a permanent contract based in North Lanarkshire.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will work in a fully supported environment where you can demonstrate your commitment to providing outstanding customer support through your skills and personality.
- Providing first class customer service via voice or email
- Ensuring all communication via phone or email are handled professionally and promptly
- Recording details of customer comments on the database provided, leaving clear notes
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to ensure all customer queries are answered
- Building rapport with customers and providing exceptional service
- Adhering to quality standards and ensure consistency in all interactions
The successful candidate:
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to build rapport and communicate in a helpful way
- Keyboard/Computing skills
- Ability to research well and quickly
- Fantastic questioning skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and Passion
In return my client is offering a competitive salary, no weekend work and onsite parking!
Apply now to start your new career journey