|Location||Ashby de la Zouch||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000 - £21000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
My client is offering a salary of £18,000 - £20,000pa (DOE) working Monday to Friday 830am-5pm.
The role is to provide enhanced support via relationship building to the designated major accounts including of customer service, order progression, forward planning, alternative product sourcing and innovative solutions for stock availability.
• Build an excellent relationship built on trust and support with the supply chain and buyers within the major accounts.
• Tracking their orders from beginning to end and ensuring goods are ready on time and in full for despatch.
• Liaising with Production Planning, China Sourcing and Purchasing when required to achieve (a) above
• Investigate future availability of products via the works ordering system, ensuring that there are both purchase orders and works orders in place to cope with the future demand.
• Attending efficiently to requests sent in by the customers.
• Problem Resolution – spotting potential problems at the earliest opportunity and proposal of constructive solutions/alternative products.
• Ensuring that the Account Managers are aware of any relevant tasks carried out for their customers.
• Building a good working relationship with all major accounts and maintain close contact with their supply chains.
• Responding rapidly with information when requested either by telephone, fax or mail.
• Providing written quotations and lead times in either email or excel format.
• Arranging for samples to be sent including arrangement of the shipping and tracking the consignment for the customer if required.
• To maintain good customer contact by keeping them informed with relevant information regarding their order. Identification of problems at an early point and providing information positively to the customers in advance of the order being delayed and a solution/alternative.
• To assist in the resolution of complaints from the designated customers.
• To supply copies of the packing lists/despatch/delivery notes if required by the customer.
• To obtain Proof of Delivery at the customer's request.
• To work independently yet as an integral part of the major accounts team.
• To have clear recognition of the point at which a problem needs to be escalated to the Sales Support Manager.
• Adhering to the Company's policies and procedures.
• To be as flexible as possible and carry out any other duties within the department which may be required.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or call 01283 512225 and speak with Jenny