Customer Service Co-ordinator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Co-ordinator|
|Start Date:||2019-08-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alexandra Fenn051|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 11:26|
25 days holiday + bank holidays
8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday 1 hour lunch
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Dealing with all enquiries from Sales and Customers
• Liaison with Distribution and production teams at various sites
• Liaison with all Field Sales, Internal sales & National Account teams
• Arranging special/urgent deliveries
• Dealing with Customer product enquiries
• Credit requests from Customers
• Processing some Orders, Samples on the system
• Taking Customer/Sales Teams orders
• Allocation and picking note prints for all samples
• Advising delivery dates and ETA to Customers
• Completing Customer complaints form
• Arranging Customer collection requests
• Follow specific Customer details
• Raising standing orders
• Checking and replying to all enquiries on the Customer Service e-mail
• Incoming telephone enquiries calls to correct departments/sites
• Managing the order inbox
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• Previous experience in a similar role is preferred within a manufacturing environment
• Excellent communicator.
• Able to work efficiently and effectively at all times.
• Focused team player with a positive can-do attitude.
• Numerate, literate and good IT skills.
• Knowledge of AS400 Operating system would be an advantage.
Previous roles may have been Sales Administrator or Customer Services Administrator.
Contact Alex Fenn on 01952 291250 for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£19000 - £21000 per annum
£16000 - £17000 per annum
£9.48 per hour
£8.60 per hour, Benefits: Excellent dedicated training and facilities with a break out area which includes a pool table, television, vending machines and kitchen equipment
£08.50 - £11.4 per hour