Customer Service Cal Centre Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Cal Centre Advisor|
|Location:||Bury St Edmunds|
|Salary:||£17750 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sharaz Mohamed|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019 17:37|
I have a wonderful opportunity to work for an award winning company where they really encourage you to grow and develop.
To effectively manage the claim elements and activities, belonging to the customer ensuring expectations throughout the claim are met and exceeded by taking ownership.
To provide advice, guidance and support to allocated customers, supplying specialist input, advice and knowledge to support the customer and business operations, ensuring the right outcome is achieved and the customer experience enhanced.
• Business area Claims Indemnity spend of circa £150 million per annum
• Range of complex issues including customer & third party outcomes
• Handle inbound and outbound telephony in a pro-active manner to establish requirements for advice, guidance and services/solutions adhering to CCO guidelines and SOP's.
• Apply specialist knowledge, skills and appropriate behaviours effectively to achieve a successful outcome while maintaining the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, working within the 6 principles of customer service, referring to more senior staff when appropriate ensuring the best possible outcome is achieved.
• Maintain and enhance data integrity by ensuring all claims and customer records are recorded in a timely and accurate manner – including updating all computer-based records within data security guidelines
• Ensure at all times the advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, processes, standards, behaviours and performance targets.
• Develop and maintain an extensive knowledge and experience of relevant Co-op Insurance (and, where appropriate, broker and competitor) products, services and solution frameworks.
• Participate in planning and implementing activities to improve operating processes and procedures
• Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role, team and the business
• Review the services provided to allocated customers ensuring their needs are fully met. Support performance assessments and contribute to activities to improve the suitability and quality of the support provided
• Understand the standard Co-op Insurance complaint handling procedure and ensure any complaints received are recorded in line with this process making sure complaint breaches do not occur.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
• Able to respond both verbally and in writing to a full range of queries from a variety of sources.
• Able to utilise IT systems to the level required by the role.
• Can monitor and prioritise workflow to achieve deadlines.
• Thorough understanding of all relevant regulations and regulatory bodies.
• Good analysis and decision making skills
• Flexible attitude and approach
• Knowledge of relevant GI and Claims processes, procedures and best practice..
• Understands what is required to meet internal and external customer requirements.
• Relevant knowledge of other functions and business areas.
• Capable of dealing with a number of issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
• Professional studies and/or qualifications, or studying towards an advantage.
If this is something your interested in then please apply and we will arrange immediate interviews.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's