Position: Customer Service Assistant
Salary: £10.12 per hour
Type: temporary ongoing with a chance to go permanent
Are you a dedicated, hardworking Administrator or Customer Service clerk looking for your next challenge? Perhaps you consider yourself someone with an impeccable eye for detail coupled with customer service skills? Maybe you need a company that work hour to suit your needs?
If you are looking for long term placements and the chance to prove that you have what it takes and grow your own career in a reputable business that prides itself on standing out from the rest. Working for one of the world's largest banking groups offers you the opportunity and insight into the world of banking. We have to tell you this is not a call centre role you will be supporting internal teams and customers from time to time.
If you are interested in the chance to work for an employer who can offer you a fun and supportive environment to learn your trade then get in touch today.
* Experience working in busy fast paced environment
* Able to deal tactfully with a wide variety of people
* A keen eye for detail
* A positive can do attitude and flexible approach
* Dedication to completing a high standard of work
* Hardworking and reliable
* Onsite parking
* Auto enrolment pension scheme
* Ongoing coaching and training
* 28 days holiday
* The chance to win a superstar award monthly
* Flexible hours to suit your needs
* Over time available
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?