|Location||Gloucester, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Up to £8.78 per hour + Bonus Scheme||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
We are looking for customer orientated individuals with a professional and helpful telephone manner. The role will revolve around receiving inbound customer inquiries regarding their order, account, issue or general queries.
- Aim to provide first call resolution
- Answering customer's inbound queries and providing excellent standards of customer service
- Ensure adherence to processes to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction
- Follow escalation procedures for issues that are not resolved
- Handling transactions, managing customer access, responding to sales enquiries and dealing with customer complaints.
- Updating customer accounts and updating various processes
In addition to a pay rate of £8.78 on a 35 hour working week we also offer comprehensive training, followed by ongoing coaching to make sure you achieve your full potential. We can offer:
FREE car park | FREE Gymnasium facilities | FREE Tea and coffee | Buzzing workplace | Generous Staff Discount | Great Social Events | Large Bonus Incentives | Opportunities to gain further qualifications in the industry | Subsidised canteen
You must be flexible in the hours you can work as the Contact Centre is open 7 days a week. Your hours will include some weekend and evening shifts.
Our opening hours are as follows:
08:30-19:30 Mon-Fri | 09:00-18:00 Saturday | 10:00-16:00 Sunday
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.