Customer Service and Retentions
|Job Title:||Customer Service and Retentions|
|Salary:||£11.54 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Capita Manchester|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2019 13:09|
Location: Marple, Stockport SK6 7JW
£11.54 per hour
Full time hours
Monday to Friday 08.30am - 16.30pm
Ongoing temporary contract
Our client provides Management Information Solutions and Library Management Systems for Schools and Local Authorities. The Customer Service Agent will focus on retaining customers.
You will identify customers at risk of cancelling their contract and resolving any issues that arise.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner ensuring satisfaction
- Process orders, prepare correspondence, and provide exceptional customer service to ensure retention
- Contact customers for upcoming renewals
- Analyse customer feedback using this information to improve retentions
- Provide customers with product information and promote sales activities
- Updating spreadsheets and customer accounts with all activities
Experience and skills:
- Experience in customer engagement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent IT and administrative skills essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This assignment is offered on a temporary ongoing basis through Blue Arrow. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's