Customer Service Agent (x 3 postions)
|Job Title:||Customer Service Agent (x 3 postions)|
|Salary:||£19000 - £19800 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-10 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Patricia D`Arcy|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2019 18:05|
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading UK premier brand.
To act as an ambassador for our brand, protecting our brands integrity by delivering excellent standards of customer service across the business both internally and external customer queries.
Role and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer queries both over the phone, on email and in writing.
- Represent the Customer Services department in internal and external activities when required.
- Act as an expert on our company's policies and demonstrate an understanding of consumer law.
- Confidently communicate with customers and promote and reflect our premium brand.
- Complete Administrative tasks e.g. parcels, till and customer queries requiring further investigation
- Action stock enquiries and locate stock by telephone, fax or email and where appropriate arrange despatch of orders from branches.
- Accurately process all telephone orders onto the computer system.
- Check prices, size and colour ranges, and future availability of stock.
- Be aware of current promotional material sent to mailing list customers.
- Answer queries on company policies from branches and customers.
- Advise Web and other HO departments of any inaccuracies spotted through customer enquiries e.g. incorrect pricing, product images
- Assist customers who are experiencing difficultly processing orders online and manage checkout and take payment where appropriate.
- Refer any queries outside of normal policy to the Customer Service Team Leader
- Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Comply with Data Protection and Consumer Legislation.
- Become a brand and product expert by utilising store visits and familiarising yourself with all collections via the website.
- Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word and outlook
- Professional Expertise
- Excellent customer service experience (face to face and/ or over the telephone)
- Able to handle objections tactfully and diffuse tense situations
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise numerous live issues at any one time
If you have the skills described above and are interested in applying for this role please CLICK AND APPLY NOW!