|Salary||£19000 - £23000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
As part of Wholesale Market Services, the NHH Services Team provides retail services for the Non Household Market.
Our work streams include investigating gap sites, arranging site visits, de-registering connections from the market, creating new accounts, and various other services.
The work is varied and will require the successful candidate to produce high quality output within tight timeframes. You will be working to daily targets, and daily activities include:
- Administering a number of back office processes to support NHH work streams.
- Liaising directly with other key areas of the business.
- Outbound calls on behalf of the retailer.
- You will have excellent planning and implementation skills along with problem solving abilities.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator and able to work alongside colleagues from other areas of the business.
- You must be passionate about working in a challenging and ever changing environment, possess the ability to work under pressure to meet demanding targets, and have the ability to be flexible to customer and business needs.
- A positive attitude, drive to meet deadlines, and willingness to adapt to business needs is essential.
- Strong IT skills are essential (MS Office), CIS, CMOS, Cordys, and SAP system skills are desirable (full training will be provided).
This is an exciting role in the business supporting the Non Household Market. Due to the diversity of services offered, this is a role which will provide the opportunity to develop knowledge and experience across a broad range of activities and processes, and be part of an ever changing team.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 24 days holiday per year increasing to 28 with length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our refer-a-friend bonus, where you can receive up to £1,000 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community around Swindon, offering all of our teams two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities.
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by supplying 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning poo into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with an award-winning mental health and wellbeing strategy.