Customer Service Agent
|Job Title:||Customer Service Agent|
|Salary:||£8.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Capita Sheffield|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 11:54|
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow Dearne Valley are working with a nationwide outsourcing organisation, within their Contact Centre Operations. As a result of volumes of inbound calls, our client is looking for experienced customer service staff to support this.
If you are interested in applying for work within a nationally recognised, award winning business, please review the below specification for a Customer Service Adviser.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling Inbound Calls
- Reviewing Customer Information
- Answering Queries
- Processing Customer Data
- Occasional Complaint Management
- Responding to Communications
- 6 Months Customer Service Experience
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Temp contract July – October 2019
- Operational Hours: 8am - 8pm on a 3 week rota; Week 1 working Monday – Saturday 8am-4pm with a rest day during the week. Week 2 working Monday to Friday 10am-6pm and week 3 working Monday to Friday 12-8pm.
If you are interested in applying for the above position, please click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's