|Salary||£14.45 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Blue Arrow are proud to be working with Lloyds Banking Group to recruit a number of Customer Service Agents based at their site in central Stevenage. Join Lloyds Banking Group and you'll become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.
Key Role Responsibilities
* Manage inbound and outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
* Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
* Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
* Build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations
* Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
* Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of Lloyds Banking Group by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to Lloyds Banking Group
* Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
* Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
* Support Lloyds Banking Group's wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
* Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
* Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
* Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound and outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
If you think you're right for the role, apply now and see where your career could go with one of the UK's largest financial services groups.
we can offer an atractive salary and great working environment and this role is being offered initially as a 3 month fixed term contract. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.30
if you are interested in this exciting role as a Customer Service Agent, based in Stevenage then apply today