Customer Service Adviser Car Dealership
|Job Title:||Customer Service Adviser Car Dealership|
|Salary:||£15000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Temperley|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 10:22|
Salary: 15k basic starting, plus commission and company benefits
Working Hours: Mon – Friday 7:30am-6pm (1 in 3 Saturdays required to work 8-4:30pm)
* MUST HAVE FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE *
We are looking for a Customer Service Aftercare Advisor to join a face passed car dealership close to Leicester city centre. The Aftercare Customer Service department serves all customers by handling all enquiries and complaints, by face to face interaction, telephone, and e-mail. You are responsible for the after-sales service. As a Customer Service Aftercare Advisor you are an important interface and will insure that customer concerns and queries are dealt with adequately; manage the services and expectations to customers.
If you enjoy building up a relationship with customers and demonstrating excellent customer service then this could be the ideal job for you.
• Good understanding of customer satisfaction
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Empathy and emotional intelligence
• Patient / used to dealing with complaints
• Used to working in a fast paced environment
• Team player
• Extremely organised and ability to multi-task
You will need to be outgoing, resilient and enthusiastic. A genuine passion for the automotive industry would be an advantage.
• Company car discounted rates
• Attendance bonus of 3k per year broken down into monthly payments
• Progression opportunities
• Team nights out each quarter
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's