Customer Service Advisors (Telephone Banking),
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisors (Telephone Banking),|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£9.83 - £14.75 per annum + Bonus, pay progression, flex pay|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 15:07|
Customer Service Advisors (Telephone Banking), Leeds, £9.83 - £14.75 per hour Looking for a fulfilling career, with stable income and a fun work environment to work in? Are you motivated, have high attention to detail and able to resolve problems under pressure? Then we would like to hear from you! You will be the first point of contact taking incoming calls from customers and deal with inquiries relating to their accounts and finances. You will provide excellent Customer Service at all times. As a Telephone Banking Customer Service Advisor working for one of the leading banks in the UK, you will deal with any queries and complaints to the best of your ability and escalate any complex issues to the relevant level. The suitable candidate will start work as soon as possible following successful assessment, interview and vetting. This is a temporary ongoing position. You will work Monday to Sunday on a rotational shift basis working 5/7 days each week. You will be notified up to 8 weeks in advance of the new shift pattern. The hours of work will be 08:00-23:00 (11:00pm) working 35 hours a week. The rate of pay is £9.83 per hour and you will enjoy additional benefits such as pay progression, payment for unsociable hours (20:00-23:00 and all day Sunday), competitive Overtime rates, Flex pay and bonuses for excellent performance. All shortlisted candidates should be available to attend final interviews with the client from 12 June 2019 until 04 July 2019. The start dates will be 15, 29 & 31 July 2019. Successful candidates MUST undergo training for 5 weeks and will therefore not be able to take any holidays during the first 5 weeks of training. Successful candidates will undergo credit, criminal and sanctions checks. This position is ongoing with potential extension and temporary to permanent depending on the business need.
* Answer customer inbound calls in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of customers at the first point of contact.
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
* Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements
* Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
* Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
* Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and escalations dealt with efficiently
* Excellent communication skills; both spoken and written
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* Very good understanding and execution of procedures
* Ability to solve problems under pressure while remaining calm
* Excellent analytical skills
* Good working knowledge of IT systems
* Ability to meet targets and deadlines
* Exhibit company values
* Credit check
* Criminal record check
* Sanctions check
* CIFAS check
* Referencing up to 3 years
Breakdown of Unsociable rates per hour
Monday to Friday
20:00 - 22:00 = £11.80
22:00-23:00 = £12.78
20:00 - 22:00 = £12.78
22:00-23:00 = £14.75
08:00-19:00 = £10.81
20:00-22:00 = £12.78
22:00-23:00 = £14.75
If you meet the above requirements please apply on this website with your updated CV and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's