Customer Service Advisors
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisors|
|Salary:||performance based monthly bonus|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2019 09:03|
We are currently recruiting number of experienced Customer Service Advisors for well-known and established company based in Belper.
You would be working in a friendly environment where full 6 weeks training in provided along with uniform.
Well preforming candidates and have an might take part in excellence course providing you with a nationwide recognized certification.
Your role would be to provide an excellent customer service and experience to all our customers through a variety of communication channels ensuring that all queries are dealt with efficient and timely manner.
It is a full time, temp to perm position. You would be contracted to 42.75 hour per week and receive your rota for 5 weeks in advance.
Free parking is available but if you rely on public transport don't worry as the Call Centre is easily accessible - from Derby or Ripley with The Sixes - only up to half an hour journey and bus stop is literary located outside of the building.
To find out more about your responsibilities and how to apply read below.
* Delivering a professional effortless experience to all our customers who telephone or email correspondence into Vaillant Service to arrange an engineer visit.
* Ensuring all telephone calls are answered within our service level agreement, booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform.
* Working in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels.
* Professional communication both verbal and written to management, Interdepartmental and end user.
* Working closely with our customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced.
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Highly approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
* A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
* Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
* Flexible working shift pattern
* Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
* Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 month probation period (Overtime paid time and half)
Benefits and Transport Links
* 6 week training scheme provided
* Homemade food type canteen
* Costa Coffee
* Free Parking
* Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
* Good transport links into local town
* Short walk from bus/train station
* 15 minute drive from nearest city
* Free onsite parking
Suitable candidates must be available to interview at the end of February.
Click apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Advisors (Telephone Banking),
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9.83 - £14.75 per annum + Bonus, pay progression, flex pay
£13 per hour
£18000 - £22000 per annum
£8.00 - £9.00 per hour
Customer Service Assistant
Up to £8.78 per hour + Bonus Scheme