|Location||Belper, Derbyshire||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||performance based monthly bonus||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
We are currently recruiting number of experienced Customer Service Advisors for well-known and established company based in Belper.
You would be working in a friendly environment where full 6 weeks training in provided along with uniform.
Well preforming candidates and have an might take part in excellence course providing you with a nationwide recognized certification.
Your role would be to provide an excellent customer service and experience to all our customers through a variety of communication channels ensuring that all queries are dealt with efficient and timely manner.
It is a full time, temp to perm position. You would be contracted to 42.75 hour per week and receive your rota for 5 weeks in advance.
Free parking is available but if you rely on public transport don't worry as the Call Centre is easily accessible - from Derby or Ripley with The Sixes - only up to half an hour journey and bus stop is literary located outside of the building.
To find out more about your responsibilities and how to apply read below.
* Delivering a professional effortless experience to all our customers who telephone or email correspondence into Vaillant Service to arrange an engineer visit.
* Ensuring all telephone calls are answered within our service level agreement, booking engineer visits utilising the Salesforce platform.
* Working in line with Contact Centre processes and targets to ensure a professional service is provided at all levels.
* Professional communication both verbal and written to management, Interdepartmental and end user.
* Working closely with our customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced.
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Highly approachable with good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
* A temporary contract going permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
* Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm
* Flexible working shift pattern
* Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
* Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 month probation period (Overtime paid time and half)
Benefits and Transport Links
* 6 week training scheme provided
* Homemade food type canteen
* Costa Coffee
* Free Parking
* Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
* Good transport links into local town
* Short walk from bus/train station
* 15 minute drive from nearest city
* Free onsite parking
Suitable candidates must be available to interview at the end of February.
Click apply today!