|Location||City of Edinburgh||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£9.63 per hour, Benefits: Annual Bonus and Flex Bonus||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
I am currently working with a large banking client and have several business banking administrator positions in the South Gyle Region of Edinburgh
Do you want to become part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference? This Customer Service Advisor SLO opportunity within a large well known UK retail banking brand provides everything you could want; a great income, regular weekday hours, excellent prospects for a permanent position and performance based pay rewards.
Pay Rate and Hours of Work
- 35 hrs per week
- Core working hours Monday – Friday 8am-6pm
- Answer customer calls in relation to a broad number of transactions in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Identify opportunities to further extend/develop the customer relationship by promoting the Bank’s products and services in order to fully meet their financial needs.
- Identify sales opportunities and mature wherever possible and manage smooth hand offs to other areas of the business.
- Required to manage and understand a range of transactional activities and focus on the customer experience whilst securing all sales opportunities.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank’s complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as the reputation of the Group.
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank’s products and services including key features and benefits
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately
- Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers
- Customer service experience.