Customer Service Advisor
- Job Reference: 00010691-1
- Date Posted: 24 June 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Silksworth, Sunderland
- Salary: £19,344
- Sector: Call Centre / Customer Service, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are Kura
Start date: Dates throughout June
Location - You will be required to initially work from home (Sunderland/Newcastle/Middlesbrough/Durham based)
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic we are looking at home working solutions for upcoming training groups to stay within government guidelines and keep you safe whilst in lockdown. If you are successful in your interview, you would be eligible for this if you have:
* A laptop/ A desktop
* Sufficient Broadband/Wifi
* A mobile phone
* A USB Headset or Headphones
Our Client is an integrated energy company based in the United Kingdom, with operations spanning electricity generation and the sale of gas and electricity to homes and businesses throughout the United Kingdom. It employs 13,331 people, and handles 5.7 million customer accounts.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you are the first point of contact for our client’s Customers. You will be required to efficiently complete customer requests and provide accurate information, always ensuring the highest level of customer care is provided. You will pro-actively cross sell other
products and services to ensure our customers are provided the best services available.
What we need from you.
* 6 months continuous employment within a customer service environment
* Can you demonstrate empathy and understanding whilst dealing with customer queries?
* Do you have the drive and desire to meet and exceed monthly KPI's and targets?
* Are you open to change and supportive of new ideas or ways of working?
* Are you keen to progress and develop?
* Promote additional products and services to benefitour customers
* And above all, can you bring your true self to work?
…..Yes? Then a career with Kura is for you!
What’s in it for you.
* Hours: 40 hours per week
* Salary: £19,344p.a.
* Comprehensive training to ensure you have the tools to do your job
* Cycle To Work Scheme
* Development opportunities
* Plus much more!
What do I do next?
If you want to be part of a forward-thinking team where you will have the opportunity to grow & develop personally, helping to shape and
drive our business forward, then this could be the right role for you