Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering and Manufacturing & Production.
Proudly placed among The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For and accredited Platinum status by Investors in People, Blue Arrow values people.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working in partnership with a reputable organisation, offering an excellent career opportunity within their busy office contact centre in Sheffield.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Ensuring GDPR / Data Protection Regulations are met
- Managing customer service queries
- Providing expert advice to customers in relation to their accounts
- Customer service admin support
- Processing confidential customer data to a bespoke in-house system
- 12 months experience working within an office, contact centre or retail customer service environment
- Strong IT skills: Typing, administration, data entry etc..
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- Full 4 - 8 week training
- Career progression
- Reward & recognition
- Modern facilities
If you are interested in joining one of the UK's leading employers, please click the apply button. Alternatively, contact Rhys at Blue Arrow Sheffield for further information.