Customer Service Advisor (Planner)
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor (Planner)|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Steve Jackson048|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2019 14:34|
£9.65 per hour
Temp to Perm assignments
Full time – 37 hours per week
Do you have experience within Customer Services or Scheduling?
Do you have a confident phone manner, the ability to work under pressure and use your own initiative to solve problems?
Do you have accurate keyboard skills and a confident working knowledge of MS Office?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor who has experience in telephony based work, to join leading utilities provider on the outskirts of Stockport.
- Managing an internal diary system with engineer availability and scheduling maintenance appointments.
- Answering incoming calls from engineers and customers to arrange appointments
- Liaising with third parties to ensure the correct equipment is available
- Analysing response times of engineers to get to emergency situations to maximise efficiencies
- Provide support and coverage across all planning and dispatch team activities when required to do so
- Delivering excellent customer services and meeting agreed service and policy KPIS and SLAs
- Strong customer service skills
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain focus, work to deadlines and prioritise work
- Be able to deal with escalations and in a prompt and professional manner
- Willing to learn new skills and new systems
Weekly pay, enhanced paid annual leave, discounted canteen, vending machine, uniform or casual dress code, offsite parking, opportunities for pay reviews, development and progression.
Successful applications will be subject to credit and DBS checks.
Interested? Apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's