If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with a leading Bank provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
Based in Southgate (N14). We are looking for someone with excellent people skills, listening skills and communication techniques to be the first point of contact for our customers. This position is perfect for you if you'll enjoy helping people and get job satisfaction problem solving for them. We'll value your strong data entry skills and confidence to enter information quickly and accuracy, while working well as part of our team.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role of Customer Service Advisor. Your natural problem-solving and people skills will be highly valued by your customers, team mates and manager in this role.
- Pay: £11.00 per hour, paid weekly
- Location: Southgate (N14 5BU) - Closet station is Southgate (Piccadilly Line)
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts: Between 08.00 to 20.00, Monday to Friday, 09.00 to 17.00 on a Saturday (when working a Saturday, you'll have a day off in the week)
- Contract: Minimum 12 weeks
- Start Dates: 2nd March
What you'll be doing as a Customer Service Advisor:
- Providing fantastic service and support to customers over the phone from inbound calls
- Advising customers on all types of queries to do with internet banking and mobile banking app
- Updating all systems, making sure you attend to every detail and record all conversations with 100% accuracy
- Following the correct processes to make sure customers are safe
- Living and breathing amazing behaviors, and being a great team player
To be successful you'll need:
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Be passionate about providing unparalleled levels of customer service and convenience
- Be able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
In the banking sector:
- Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and referencing for past jobs
Apply now through this site and we'll be in touch as soon as we can or contact CJ in our Harrow team on 02088610770.