We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed individuals who are able to deliver exceptional customer service as part of the NHS Test & Trace programme.
The successful applicants will be an excellent communicators and have experience of working in a customer service environment using multiple ICT systems.
Motivated to meet targets with the ability to take ownership, be proactive and positive in their approach to dealing with the public is a must. The ability to communicate in Welsh is essential.
- Post: Vaccination Booking Centre Assistant
- Pay: £10 per hour
- Location: Venue Cymru, The Promenade, Penrhyn Crescent, Llandudno LL30 1BB
- Hours: 5 days out of 7, either 08.00 to 14.00 or 14.00 to 20.00
- Contract: Temp for 6-8 weeks
- Role: To provide bilingual customer service as part of the vaccination booking process
- Work using: PC - to include use of WIS, emails, shared networks (as info sources), Telephone handset to answer calls
- Inbound calls: Citizens wanting to make an appointment for a vaccination, or change an existing appointment. Citizens wanting to request to 'opt out' i.e. cancel their appointment To advise citizens (where appropriate and possible) on other general enquiries.
- Outbound calls: To actively ring citizens to offer or reschedule appointments
- Email enquiries: To deal with email enquiries regarding the Vaccination Booking process.
Please clieck apply today.