Customer Service Advisor - Edinbugrh
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor - Edinbugrh|
|Salary:||£9.85 - £10.12 per hour, Benefits: Annual Bonus and Flex Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Laura Fraser|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 16:16|
One of the most reputable corporate businesses is currently recruiting for top talent in Edinburgh. Could you be the next shining star within the business banking world?
6 Month Contract:
- 35hrs per week
- 8 week fixed rotational shift pattern
Monday to Friday between 7:00am - 8:00pm (shifts are 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 12pm-8pm).
Only working late shift 2 weeks out of 8 weeks
1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00am – 2:00pm (when working Saturday, day back during the week)
- Weekly pay of £10.12 p/h
- 28 days holiday entitlement.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills whilst carrying out telephony duties.
- Be proactive in finding customer solutions over the phone and via email.
- Work proactively as part of a team to manage fast paced workloads.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships.
- Support business development through constructive company feedback.
In return you will;
- Work for one of the most reputable employers in the UK
- Partake in a bespoke 4-6 week training programme
- Have opportunities for future career development.
- Previous telephony experience.
- A passion for customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Experience within the banking sector is desirable but not essential
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's