We are currently recruiting for an experienced customer service adviser to work in a prestigious contact centre environment. Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products.
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at the first point of contact and escalate when required
- Build long-lasting professional relationships with the customers that will exceed their expectations
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the bank by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add.
- Provide a high-quality service to customers comprising of handling inbound & outbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Excellent customer service background
- Computer literate
- Good written and spoken English
- Able to prioritise workload and work efficiently
- Must have high attention to detail
- Use initiative to resolve complex queries and problems
- Able to work independently as well as a team
- Keen for a career in banking
- Quick learner and hard working
- Stable employment history
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future