|Salary||£18500 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Northampton, M1 Jct 18
£9.50ph, Temporary, Ongoing
We are looking to recruit an experienced customer service professional to join our global client on a temporary ongoing basis.
My client is a market leader within the hospitality industry and due to business needs require additional support within their Meetings & Events team.
You must be confident working within a fast paced, high volume environment as you will deal within in excess of 100 calls/emails per day.
What will I be responsible for as a Customer Service Advisor
• Handling all initial enquiries via phone and email
• Agreeing contracts with customers
• Dealing with customer service queries
• Maximising hotel meeting & events revenue
• Promoting hotels brand
• Handling Meeting and events enquiries & leads
• Ensure the smooth delivery of all events, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention of any repeat or cross-sell opportunities
• Within management level roles particularly, demonstrating strong leadership skills to drive engagement and results across the team to ensure that deadlines are met and revenue targets are surpassed.
What's in it for me?
Free onsite parking
Free use of onsite gym and swimming pool