|Salary||£9 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate: £9.00 per hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
They have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group’s customer.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the possibility of extension, offering a pay rate of £9 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday across 10:00 to 18:00, total 35 hours per week. You will also be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays (9:00 -13:00) with a day in lieu during the week if worked a Saturday. During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- You will work within the Home Claims Department answering incoming call demand from customers that are wanting to speak to us regarding a new or existing Home Insurance claim
- During the call you will complete security questions to verify the customer, ask questions to determine the type of claim and then route the call through to the right claims team.
- Good questioning and listening skills is essential to being able to service the needs of our customers.
- You will be working in a fast paced changing environment where it is critical to keep yourself up to date with procedural changes and communications.
- You will need to be competent using computer systems.
- You will respond to a range of enquiries, ensuring that customers’ requirements are clarified where necessary and dealt with appropriately; referring any issues to senior colleagues and/or Support Areas where appropriate.
- Contribute to the completion of the team/department workload and objectives.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Enviable working environment
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you’re interested in the opportunity to make a real difference and help Britain prosper then this could be the place for you.
If you’re interested in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this role could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK