Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£16500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharaz Mohamed|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 14:15|
Your new role as a Customer Service Representative
• To manage a territory of existing customers, a long side the external representative.
• Each day work through a call list of customers, within a timely and orderly manner.
• Answer incoming telephone calls and dealing with customer queries and order requirements.
• Process orders accurately, with a detail to the promotions, pricing and stock availability and specials.
• To complete pricing forms for new products ordered by customers.
• Participate in company Ra Ra's with suppliers and actively promote their products.
• Promote monthly promotions and assist in selling through discontinued and short dated product lines.
• Actively review non-buyers and ensure effective communication to customer administration.
• Liaise with Good Inwards, Transport and Customer Care.
• Ensure first order to customer is telephoned in a timely manner.
To succeed in the role
• Ensure that the Company Regulations and Procedures are implemented.
• All out bound calls are completed in a timely manner.
• Customer complaints are handled with the Company's/Customer Care correct procedure.
• Upsell at every opportunity to Customers.
• Participate in promoting promotions and Ra Ra days.
• Highlight non buyers and any potential loss business.
• React timely on new leads.
• Ensure orders are processed accurately.
• Communicate essential information to the Management.
Whether you are a CSR, customer advisor, customer service representative, sales advisor I would love to speak to you so please apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's