|Salary||£10.12 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Miscellaneous|
Location - South Gyle, Edinburgh
Start date - 14th October 2019
Pay rate - £10.12 per hour
Pertemps Scotland Ltd are delighted to be working with our client, one of the UK's leading banks to recruit for Customer Service Advisor's in the South Gyle area of Edinburgh. This is an excellent temporary opportunity with the chance to go permanent thereafter. Full training in the role will be provided. This is not a sales role.
Hours of work:
35 hours per week
Monday - Friday between 7am - 8pm on a rotational shift pattern
Working 1 Saturday in 4 from 9am - 2pm. (When you work a Saturday, you will have a full day off during the week to compensate).
You will be:
- Working as an Inbound Customer Service Advisor, managing business customer queries by telephone
- Helping customers grow their business by taking full ownership of their requirements
- Ensuring all requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively
- Proactively supporting customers with banking in the most convenient way by referring them to other departments within the bank as necessary
- Ensuring that your customers have an excellent customer experience
You should have previous experience of:
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Confidently dealing with customers
- Working in a customer facing and focussed role
Successful candidates must be able to pass a credit check and a criminal record check.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online immediately.