Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£8.21 per day|
|Contact Name:||Imran Makda|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2019 13:41|
A national student accommodation provider is in need of a Customer Service Advisor to ASAP within the central Liverpool area, that can provide strong customer service, deliver the best experience and creating the positive and friendly atmosphere
This is a Temporary role for 2 months, starting Monday 19th August 2019.
- Pay Rate: £8.21 per hour
- Hours: Fulltime/9-6 may change within an hour each side
- Mainly Mon-Fri
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Nearest Station is Liverpool Lime Street
Please note some weekends will be involved especially during the September due to student check-ins you must be available for some of these
Job Role and duties
- Ensuring the reception and management suite is clean and tidy at all times, you will deal with customer enquiries by social networks, email, telephone and in person and undertake viewings, giving appropriate advice to potential tenants when required.
- The Customer Service Assistant will also receive and process payments, monitor and chase rent arrears and undertake inspections of the student flats and rooms, assessing condition for any re-charges.
- About You
- We're looking for an individual who has excellent administration skills and experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Proactive approach and personable being able to communicate with people of all walks of life
- With good organisational skills and a meticulous eye for detail, you will be competent using social media platforms and be experienced in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook
A candidate from strong customer service background will be advantageous
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, so please submit your CV as we looking forward to hearing from you!!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's