Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.77 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-07-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ana Escalante|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2019 09:56|
Pay Rate: £9.77 Per Hour
Our client is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you're making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customer
This is a 6 month temporary role with potential to be extended. The pay rate is £9.77 per hour and you will be working 35 hours per week on a shift pattern across Monday to Friday. The shift operating hours will be between 7.30am & 6pm.
To apply for this role you will possess a successful track history in a customer service role, and be able to evidence a commitment to delivering outstanding service. You must be IT literate and confident to work in a telephony environment - this is a call centre that has a high volume of inbound calls.
1000's of Commercial Banking clients have migrated across to a new IT online platform. This role is to work as a Customer Service Adviser to these clients, be part of the helpdesk team and to carry out the following:
- Provide a service to clients with any queries such as set up, making payments, direct debits, etc.
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Very strong communication skills (both written & oral)
- Keen eye for detail
- Methodical / Organised
- Previous experience in Customer Service in a contact centre/call centre environment
- Previous experience with using MS office (Mainly Excel / Word / Outlook)
- You must be IT literate and confident working in a telephony environment
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Great rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Free parking
- Onsite restaurant
- Potential for extension to contract
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
If you have an interest in supporting customers, communities and businesses then this could be for you.
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's