|Salary||£9.83 per hour||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Pay Rate : £9.83/hour
Start Date: 21st Aug 2019
Our client has been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 320 years and have been named on The Times' list of Top 50 Employers for Women for the sixth consecutive year, and were named the World's Best Bank for Diversity and Inclusion at the Euromoney Awards for Excellence 2017. You could become a part of this journey and make a real difference to the Group's customers.
An initial 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to become a permanent team member. You will be working an average of 35 hours per week on a weekly rotational shift pattern across Monday to Sunday, with Operating hours between 0700- 2300
You will receive an increased pay rate (up to £14.75 per hour) for unsociable hours worked in addition to a discretionary bonus scheme and pension. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Manage inbound customer calls relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- A great attitude towards providing an excellent level of customer service which exceeds customer expectations.
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- City Centre Location - good public transport links
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK