Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£10.07 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-06-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adam Young|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2019 15:59|
Location: Port Hamilton - Edinburgh
Pay Rate : £10.07 per hour
Working Hours - Monday to Friday - Rotational shifts between 08:00am - 18:00pm - NO WEEKENDS
Pertemps are working in partnership with one of the largest bank in the UK, the So if you've got experience in Customer Services, we'd love to speak with you.
We are Recruiting Customer Service Advisors for an amazing opportunity working with one of the largest banks in the UK starting off in a 6 month temporary contract with the potential to go permanent and due to start in June 2019.
- Working in the Corporate Pensions
- Responsible for delivering exceptional service over the phone.
- Take ownership of customer problems solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the business by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use
- Working in a team environment in an open plan office
- Good Communication- Written and Oral
- Take ownership of all customer requests
- Computer literate
- Understanding and Interpreting Data at a basic level
- Flexible, Adaptable and able to adapt to changes
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training - 6 weeks training
- Great rates of pay - Overtime available
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry
- Gain experience and new skills
If you are successful you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DISCLOSURE SCOTLAND CHECK.
If you are interested please apply or send your most recent date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's