Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£17500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Crissy Stone|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 16:53|
Have you got previous experience in an Admin based/Customer Service based role?
We have the perfect role for you...
Our client based in Upper Heyford near Bicester are looking to recruit x2 Customer Service Co-Ordinators to assist with the following duties:
- Answering customer/client queries via phone and email
- Process bookings
- Advise of estimated delivery dates/chasing late deliveries
- Dealing with ad hoc queries and amendments
- Ensure proactive communication is maintained throughout the vehicle fleet and booking process
- Ensure all client requests are responded to within the agreed KPI
- Maintaining a professional point of contact with the client
- Excellent organisational skills
- Great telephone manner
- Strong administration skills
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
Previous experince is not essential. This client will consider people looking to start their career in the 'office customer service' industry. The key thing is you MUST have a proactive, chatty and friendly approach plus be willing to learn and develop.
This is a permanent full-time role paying £17,500 + bonus annually working office hours Monday - Friday 9 - 5.30pm
Free parking is available for all staff
If you feel you have the right attitude and some relevant previous Customer Service experience and are interested in this role, please APPLY now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's