Customer Service Adviser - Telephone Based
|Job Title:||Customer Service Adviser - Telephone Based|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, flex pay and pay progression opportunities|
|Contact Name:||Craig Kerr|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 10:56|
How would you like to work for a large well known UK retail banking brand?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Customer Service Advisor.
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
There are no fixed requirements to be a Customer Service Advisor - a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web would be ideal, however, your individual qualities and the ability to use empathy and listening skills to get outstanding outcomes for the customer is much more important.
Some customer service experience would be helpful, but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre background. If you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Advisor by phone.
Role Focused Skills
• Being the first point of contact for customer calls
• Answering customer inbound calls about general banking enquiries
• Telephony role
• Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
• Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits to advise customers of
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
Pay Rate: £9.63 + Unsociable hours rates
Contract Term: Temporary (6months)
Working Times: Working 5 days out of 7 that includes weekends as part of the normal working week.
Working hours are between 7:00am - 11:00pm (e.g. shifts are 7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 2pm-10pm, 3pm-11pm etc.)
Benefits: Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
- Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Annual Bonus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Adviser
Up to £10.10 per annum
Customer Service Adviser
£141 - £142 per hour
Customer Service Adviser (PPI)
Up to £9.63 per hour
Customer Service Adviser (Belfast City)
£9.83 per hour
£10.4 per hour