Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||Up to £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2019 11:00|
A leading technology financial services company are seeking people with first rate Customer Service to be the first point of call for customers.
After experiencing considerable growth over the last 5 years, with over 100 employees spread across offices in High Wycombe & London, we are looking for Customer Service professionals who have a passion in providing great service.
- Salary: £18,000 per annum plus a monthly bonus of up to £250.
- Hours: Monday - Friday on shifts between 8am - 7.00pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays (09.00 to 17.00) and 1 in 6 Sundays (10.00 to 16.00)
- Location: High Wycombe (HP11). Free parking is available onsite for anyone that lives over 3 miles away, alternatively there is local free parking a short walk away.
- Fast Track Career Pathway taking you to Senior then Principal level within 18 months, moving your salary to £19,500, then £21,000 respectively.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 Days holiday (increasing with service)
- Health Shield Health Insurance plan
- Great work environment
- Excellent long service awards
- 1 Years' Service - £50 bonus and 1 additional day holiday
- 2 Years' Service - £100 bonus and 1 additional day holiday
- 3 Years' Service - Weekend away (up to £500)
- 4 Years' Service - Week away (up to £1000)
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to all levels of customer communications in a timely manner
- Provide first class call handling
- Deal with customer queries and issues
- Deliver resolutions and show empathy
- Previous customer service experience (face to face or on the phone)
- Experience in call centre environment (desirable but not essential)
- Able to capture information with accuracy.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Gain understanding through effective questioning.
- Adhere to data protection laws.
- Strong IT skills.
Click apply today or contact Afsheen in our Harrow Perm Team on 02084276199 for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's