|Salary||£18,000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll work within a small remote team at our Manchester Branch, which is an extension of our Customer Service Centre in Dudley. You will be delivering an effortless customer experience, whilst developing and building relationships with our customers based across the UK.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced customer service professional with exceptional communication skills and a passion for putting the customer at the heart of everything you do.
You may be dealing with general product and service queries or taking orders, and you’ll be confident with handling a large number of calls daily, ensuring that all orders and enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, between 8.00am and 5.00pm
Salary: £18,000 per annum
- Dealing with all customer enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Entering all orders onto the system correctly, using the appropriate product codes
- Pro-actively upselling promotional products to customers whenever possible
- Resolving customer issues promptly and accurately, to promote customer loyalty
- Liaising with external suppliers, sourcing products and availability where necessary
- Facilitating requests for new accounts, catalogues and updating contact details
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience working in a Customer Service environment
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft packages and bespoke databases
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work accurately with large amounts of data
- Resilient and able to overcome challenges
- Ability to develop and build relationships with internal and external customers
- Experience of working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
What you'll get in return
The chance to join a multinational organisation with ambitious growth plans and one where team members truly matter. Our people focus includes engagement, development opportunities and career path, diversity and the ability to influence.
As one of our employees, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a variety of benefits, including 30 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays), free car parking, defined contribution pension scheme and employee discounts on products and retailers.
About the organisation
Cromwell is a subsidiary of W.W. Grainger, a U.S. Fortune 500 industrial supplies business.
A leading industrial consumables distributor and supplier of products used to maintain, repair and operate facilities. We have built an impressive reputation and we are proud of our heritage, and the development of the business since our first branch opened in 1970
Operating from our Head Office and Global Distribution Centre based in Leicester, we continue to grow our operations and currently have 1800 colleagues with UK and International branches.
Our extensive industrial supplies product range includes hand tools, cutting tools, precision tools, power tools, abrasives, measuring equipment, PPE, stationery and office supplies.
We pride ourselves on our understanding of the needs of industry and we are a supplies partner to a wide portfolio of markets and industry sectors, including engineering, transport, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, food production, fabrication, education, oil & gas and utilities.