Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£17500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sharaz Mohamed|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 15:52|
I am currently looking for exceptional customer focused individuals to work for a wonderful fashion company in Rochester (Strood). (This is a contact centre role)
Must be very confident over the phone (must be able to handle complaints via phone, email and chat)
Position: Customer Service Advisor
Full-time 35 hours
Working hours between 8am – 8pm (weekends work also)
Salary £17500 plus up to £1,200 bonus which means the package is just under £19,000
• To be the first point of contact for incoming customer queries via email, phone or written correspondence.
• To investigate customer complaints and propose solutions, gaining authorisation from the senior team when required.
• To effectively manage the email inbox to ensure queries are prioritised and responded to.
• To assist customers in placing online orders where required.
• Provide customers with stock listings for mail order.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding faulty returns and dealing with these when they arrive.
• Respond to all customer queries regarding refunds on products purchased in stores.
• Liaise with Head Office Departments, suppliers and customers and follow through customer queries to completion.
• £750 business dress allowance twice a year,
• Company Pension
• Quarterly budget of £25 per head for social activities
• Free on-site/nearby parking
• 25 days holiday per year, increasing yearly to a maximum of 28 days plus Bank Holidays
• Regular competition prizes
• Training scheme offered
• Food ordered in the last Friday of each month
• Free breakfast every Monday
whether you are a customer care advisor, customer service representative, customer service assistant, we would love to hear from you so please apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's