|Salary||£19300 per annum, Benefits: Yearly Bonus and Discount Scheme||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
Location :- Warrington, Cheshire (WA4 6PS)
Salary :- £19,300 + Excellent Benefits package
Contract :- Permanent
Sector :- Customer Service/Solutions
Our client work alongside one of the UK's biggest Insurance firms and employ over 600 people within their 20 UK locations.
They are looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors who are passionate about delivering an excellent service and want to work in a fulfilling environment where the customer comes first.
- Opportunity to join the Share/Save Scheme
- Yearly Bonus Scheme
- Huge discounts on Holidays, Shopping, Insurances etc.
- Regular Team and Charity Events
As the Customer Service Advisor, your duties will be :-
- Understand the Customer's business and ensure that the service provided meets customer needs, now and in the future.
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound customers over the telephone.
- Provide solutions and make informed decisions to offer the best solution to the customer.
- Consistently work towards a resolution for the improvement in both customer journey and delivery efficiency.
- Build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Work as a team to support each other and ensure that goals are achieved and best practice is shared.
The successful Customer Service Advisor will have the following skills & experience
- Previous solid experience within a Customer Service/Solutions role.
- Ability to understand what is important to a customer.
- Able to analyse data and make decisions.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Flexibility to working hours.
- Ability to maintain and build effective relationships with customer, management and stakeholders at all levels.
Candidates must be flexible to working hours and confident at driving excellent customer service forward unscripted.