|Location||Leamington Spa||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£16000 - £18000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service|
£16,000 – £18,000
The job role would consist of the following
1. Control of Quote Log
2. Open New Quotes
3. Produce and Prepare New Equipment Quotes and Tenders
4. Work closely with all sales team, MD, Commercial Manager and Proposal Engineer
5. Company Marketing – Organise and Produce Brochures Literature
6. Company Exhibitions – Organise and Arrange
7. Company Websites – Manage and keep up to date
8. Keep diary for MD – Meetings, Appointments, trips
9. Chase all quotes on request from MD – Commercial Manager
10. Prepare quotes on request and information needed for Commercial Manager
11. Chase customers and send hire availability offers
12. Work with Operations and Procurements Dept. to obtain costs where required for quotes
13. Ensure all quotes are returned on time and complete
14. Work with all other departments to ensure the Company maintains the team approach to all that it does
15. Ensure all sales information is kept private and confidential and not talked or discussed with other employees or members of staff
16. Produce Sales price lists
17. Produce sales forecast with % to win on new and ongoing quotes and tenders
18. Assist in the preparation of bid material as required ensuring compliance with customer specification and company standard
19. Take minutes of sales meetings
20. Receive visitors from reception ensuring they are welcomed professionally and promptly.
21. To answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner.
22. To assist with all aspects of companies administration activities.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Excellent project management skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Word and Spreadsheets
• Positive and Outward Personality
• Able to communicate with both internal and external individuals on daily basis
• Some experience in Sales a benefit
• Excellent communication skills
• Web and Computer literate
• Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
Reporting to the Commercial Manager
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'