Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£15000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Shaw|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 10:54|
I currently work with clients across South Yorkshire who may have potential opportunities for customer service advisors to join their team on a permanent basis both full and part time.
You will need previous experience working within a similar role and be confident dealing with both inbound and outbound calls.
Your role will include the following:
- Working in a fast paced environment.
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis providing excellent customer service.
- Liaise with third party agencies where required
- Work within a target driven environment and adhere to quality and productivity targets
- Adhere to all business policies and procedures.
General Skills you will hold:
- Excellent written English to enable accurate responses to customers and 3rd party enquiries.
- Good computer skills including email, Microsoft Office and knowledge-based applications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining a high-quality response
- A flexible attitude
- An analytical mind and a talent for learning quickly
- A team player
- Previous customer service experience
If you are interested in hearing about these roles then send your CV today or call 0114 272 2600.
Blue Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's