Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£9.63 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sweeny Naik|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2019 09:41|
Pay Rate: £9.63 Per Hour
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is committed to helping customers build for their future, which means a great opportunity for you to make a real difference.
This is a 6 month temporary role with the long term potential to go permanent. These positions are offering a pay rate of £9.63 per hour. You will be working on a weekly rotational shift pattern over Monday to Sunday between 7am and 11pm with the maximum of 40 hours per week.
For working unsociable hours:
Monday to Friday- 7am to 8am= £11.07 Per Hour, 8pm to 10pm= £11.55 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £12.51 Per Hour
Saturday- 7am to 8am= £12.51 Per Hour, 8pm to 10pm= £12.51 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £14.44 Per Hour
Sunday- 7am to 8am= £12.51 Per Hour, 8am to 8pm= £10.59 Per Hour, 8pm to 10pm= £12.51 Per Hour, 10pm to 11pm= £14.44 Per Hour
There is a discretionary bonus scheme and pension with this role. During your first few weeks you'll receive excellent support and training.
- Manage inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Complete telephony, digital and admin based tasks to service customer queries
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Good communication- oral and written
- Embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- Potential for extension
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Customers are at the heart of everything that our client does. You could have a role to play in supporting their customers.
Our client strives daily towards their vision of becoming the best bank for customers. They're well on their way thanks to the effort of their colleagues - join them today and support them in achieving their vision.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's