Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£09.83 - £14.75 per hour, Benefits: Accrued Holidays, Free Parking, Company pension, staff canteen|
|Contact Name:||Clodagh Ronan|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 15:45|
Pay Rate: £9.83ph
Contract Term: Temporary to Long term
Working Times: Between the operating hours of 7am–11pm
Full 4-6 weeks of paid training
Competitive pay rate/Pay progression
Overtime and bonus incentives
Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
Instant access to online retail discounts
Are you looking to change your job? Do you want to work for a large well known UK retail banking brand like Lloyds Banking Group?
If so then we may have the perfect opportunity for you as a Customer Service Advisor. Joining a friendly contact team managing inbound customer queries relating to accounts and products.
If you are great at talking to people and recognise and appreciate excellent customer service then this role would be a great fit for you.
There are no fixed requirements to be a customer service adviser, a good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the web would be great. Your individual qualities and the ability to use empathy and listening skills to get outstanding outcomes for the customer is much more important.
Some customer service experience would be helpful but it doesn't even have to be from a call centre background. If you're used to dealing with customers face-to-face then you have the potential to become an exceptional Customer Service Adviser by phone.
The contact centre is located in Dyffryn in Newport and is easily reached via public transport and there is an on-site staff car park for those who drive. The centre benefits from an on-site canteen and is in a location that provides many other amenities close by.
If you are looking to the future then it is good to know that career progression prospects are high with Lloyds Banking Group, they are a fantastic employer who have been supporting customers, communities and businesses in the UK for over 250 years.
The recruitment process takes a couple of weeks as you would expect. It is important that customers know that the people handling calls and enquiries can be trusted with sensitive and personal data and so a vetting process for candidates is in place. Part of this is ensuring that candidates have a clear credit and criminal record. Once you have passed this vetting process you have the chance to join the team and get started taking calls from a wide range of people, helping them resolve their queries; from setting up standing orders, checking balances, or transferring funds you will be ready to provide a professional and helpful service every time.
Being a Customer Service Adviser for Lloyds Banking Group:
You will build long lasting professional relationships with Lloyds Banking Group customers that will exceed their expectations by managing inbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products, keeping it simple and making it easier to do business with Lloyds Banking Group
Role Focused Skills
Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Inbound Calls
- Taking information from the customer and ensuring it meets all required criteria (E.g.: Anti Money Laundering)
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA requirements
- Assisting the customers with any enquiries and making follow up calls with the customers (no cold calls/sales calls)
- Demonstrate consistently Lloyds Banking Group values and behaviours
- Take ownership of personal development and training, through regular review of performance against business objectives, and take responsibility for self-development
- Support Lloyds Banking Group's wider team to ensure that performance standards and business objectives are met
- Personally contribute to an environment where colleagues want to work and customers feel valued
- Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for Lloyds Banking Group customers in line with specified process and procedures
- Provide a high quality service to Lloyds Banking Group customers comprising of handling inbound calls and undertaking a range of processing tasks. This will be achieved as part of a flexible model to support the business in meeting customer demands within agreed service levels.
- Excellent communication - oral and written
- Attention to detail
- Continuous improvement mind set
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Positive and approachable manner
- Team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Clear credit history & Clear criminal record
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in the role then please attach an up to date CV to the application and an up to date contact number.
Interviews for the position will take place in May to start in June
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's