Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£16000 - £18500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Emma Hunt|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 10:46|
To provide an efficiently and effective service to customers, developing effective relationships with clients and acting as the interface between ordering processing and clients and customers. Within this company we like to provide solutions to assist clients' needs and search requirements.
1. Carry out day to day processing of orders
2. Contact clients to gain and provide information and follow up on queries raised.
3. Respond to requests for information, queries and updates on progress.
4. Book in orders and return orders
5. Order desktop reports and orders as required.
6. Develop relationships with clients which lead to ongoing relationships and repeat business
7. Continue to develop and build relationships with suppliers.
8. General office duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the office.
9. Manage bookings through the calendar.
10. Actively and positively contribute to the success of the business in delivering your job duties and any other duties that may be required to fulfil this purpose.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Attributes Required
Excellent telephone skills – good telephone manner when answering and initiating calls
Ability to ask questions and verify information
Attention to detail and accuracy, high level of multi-tasking and processing of work
Computer literate – able to use Microsoft office including word, access and excel
Good understanding of the internet and ability to search information
Customer service skills, including proving solutions and willing to show initiative.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's