Customer Service Advisor
|Job Title:||Customer Service Advisor|
|Salary:||£20000 - £21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Wood|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 14:00|
Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office Excel experience essential (intermediate/advanced)
Native or fluent in English
reports to: Customer Services Supervisor, EMEA
An opportunity for a new customer focussed role has arisen within simplehuman, a premium housewares company at the UK head office. As part of the customer service team you will be responsible for handling incoming customer queries and achieving an exceptional level of customer service in line with the brand’s products and warranty services. You will also be required to assist with daily Ecommerce administration procedures.
This rapidly expanding, small to medium size business offers a non-call centre environment with a real opportunity to show your strengths and grow with the company and take advantage of training opportunities. simplehuman is based in Goring-on-Thames with onsite parking, and offers a flexible working environment, a workplace pension, monthly staff lunches, as well as staff activities and clubs.
Top line duties include:
- Conduct warranty investigations and efficiently advise in accordance to the company’s warranty and customer service terms and guidelines
- Provide confident advice and management within the simplehuman guidelines and ethos for the UK and EMEA across our CRM systems (Zendesk)
- Assist in Ecommerce sales administration and integration using Sage 200
- Quality driven with an eye for detail and the ability to manage and adapt to a variety of duties
- An understanding of working in a premium retail sector
- Confident with working in a time sensitive environment and adapting to multiple tasks
- Language skills in the following would be desirable but not essential; Spanish, Dutch, Italian.
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Secondary education
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's